Can’t get enough country music? Do you love chatting with other fans, sharing your thoughts on a new album, telling folks about the last great concert you attended, catching up on artist/industry gossip or posting your own music to share?
Introducing a social network that allows you to do all of that…and MORE!
JABBRRR is a social network platform exclusively for country music makers, listeners and all around FANS! Along with Music City News, an online source for musician profiles, industry news, cd reviews and feature stories, JABBRRR will be the ultimate country music water cooler site.
MusicCityNews.com “The Voice Of Country Music” and premiere online magazine has grown to become a community, crowd-sourcing media outlet where country music enthusiasts like YOU can discover breaking industry/artist news while becoming an integral part of the MCN.com team as a contributor.
Once a JABBRRR account is created, you, as an exclusive MusicCityNews.com JABBRRR member, will have the ability to connect with the entire Music City News community!
• With “Majorly Independent” jukebox and “The Music Seen,” JABBRRR artists can upload MP3s and video to stream their original tunes– your music will be heard worldwide!
• Share your industry gossip on “He Said/She Said” and comment on the hottest new hook-ups and break-ups – “we’ll never tell. XOXO.”
• Post announcements and classifieds to other music lovers through the “Etcetera” marketplace–maybe even find a sexy songwriter in the singles ads!
• Vote in the bi-weekly “Sums Up!” poll question–it is always a democratic society on MCN.com
• Post your personal/candid photos of your famous friends and stars in “Framed”--who was nice enough to snap a photo with you?
• Chat with other JABBRRR members and browse profiles in the Music City News JABBRRR “Community”
• And much more!
Be part of the first-ever online country music magazine where YOU can be seen and heard as a MCN.com contributing writer! Create a profile today!